Head of Office Services - Modern Building
Responsible for managing facilities operations at a new, modern Head Office building. Ensuring that London headquarters are maintained and managed as efficiently and smoothly as possible, supported by a team of 3 direct reports and multiple indirect reports
Multi-award winning company in the creative industry
- Responsible for all building related matters, including physical infrastructure as well as the aesthetics.
- Liaising with landlords, suppliers and contractors regarding building matters, as needed.
- Ensuring office space is optimised and that seating requirements across multiple teams/projects are effectively planned and managed.
- Along with team members, ensures a welcoming, attentive and professional environment for clients when they visit and/or work from our offices
- Overseeing refurbishment projects, gaining buy in from senior managers, where relevant;
- Managing the Opex and Capex budgets, reviewing on a yearly basis and assessing any monthly under/overspend, investigating and adjusting accordingly;
- Reviewing supplier budgets on a regular basis and re-tendering when necessary to ensure Company is getting value for money from suppliers
- Liaising with Infrastructure Engineers with regard to maintaining and renewing infrastructure systems (power, cooling, ventilation etc);
- Ensuring that all the relevant Health and Safety/Fire Risk Assessments are carried out at the relevant times/periods;
- Maintaining and updating Business Continuity Document;
- Ensuring that Physical Security standards is maintained at all times;
- Providing all the relevant information on Physical Security required for Security Audits by clients, working with Client Services Manager and Infrastructure Engineers;
- Ensuring that our client facing areas and meeting rooms etc are presented and maintained to a high standard;
- Provide leadership and guidance to the Facilities team, where necessary.
Previous experience at a senior level running the facilities operations of a modern building
A rare opportunity to set up and lead best practice facilities operations for a newly built, modern, headquarter building. Dynamic and creative working environment.