Facilities Operations Manager
This is a great opportunity to join a well regarded organisation, in a new role of Facilities Operations Manager in Birmingham City Centre.
This is an opportunity to join an well regarded organisation who due to continued planned growth have expanded in to larger corporate offices in Birmingham City Centre.
The Facilities Operations Manager will be responsible for all aspects of Facilities Management across this modern corporate office premises which are home to circa 200 professionals.
Through effective management of the Facilities team and and supplier contracts, the Facilities Operations Manager will
- play a lead role in the procurement and management of outsourced service contracts
- ensure Facilities Management services are delivered at required levels
- oversee FM projects and building works as required as the organisation grows (refurbishments, office moves etc)
- Ensure all Health, Safety, Wellbeing and Environmental policies are in place and effective
- Work effective with the building management company to ensure their obligations are met
- Manage a significant financial budget effectively
- Inspire, manage and develop the FM team members
The ideal Facilities Operations Manager will have a proven track record of effectively delivering an FM service in a corporate office environment, on a significant scale or multi-site office portfolio
They will be a strong people manager, comfortable with P&L financial management, be able to manage suppliers and other third parties effectively, and deliver projects effectively in line with the needs of the organisation.
Candidate will need to be within a commutable distance of Birmingham City Centre. The office is located in the CBD, close to all major transport links.
Highly competitive salary and benefits, fantastic modern office working environment, and the opportunity to play a key role in this organisation at an exciting period of change and growth.