Estates Maintenance Manager
Our Shropshire based client require an Estates Maintenance Manager to manage their in house team of electricians who service a large single site.
Our client is an education institution based in Shropshire.
You will be responsible for managing a team of engineers who carry out all planned and reactive maintenance across the estate.
This will include:
- Overseeing compliance to ensure that the estate is fully compliant with all legal and health & safety regs
- Managing a budget and adhering to strict financial controls whilst ensuring that the estate is fully functional at all times
- Ensuring that a 24/7 response plan is in place
- Preparing and delivering on a planned maintenance programme
- Reviewing the life cycle of the assets across the estate
- Managing any third party contractors that you engage with
The ideal candidate will have an Estates Maintenance background and it would be advantageous to have an electrical bias.
It is essential to be able to demonstrate experience of having managed people within an estates maintenance capacity previously.
As the role is on an interim basis initially you will need to be available to commence the role mid/late May and the role has the potential to go permanent in September.
A competitive day rate is on offer.