Client Side Property / Facilities Manager, Reading, Property Investor
PSD have been instructed to hire a Property and Facilities Manager into a newly created role based in Berkshire. Our client are an Investment Firm and due to growth in the portfolio they are seeking a Chartered Surveyor or BIFM qualified individual with good Property and FM eperience across a commercial portfolio. The portfolio currently has around 200 properties with a value of around £350m and you will be joining an experienced team of 6 reporting to the Head of Property and Asset Management. We are looking for a strong combination of the following skills and experience:
- BIFM or similar qualifications with up to date knowledge of best practice
- Monitoring of budgets for service charges and capex.
- Identification of opportunities to increase income, reduce outgoings and dispose of surplus property
- Liaison with landlords in respect of repairs and schedules of dilapidations
- Experience with managing service providers, PPM programs, negotiating and managing services contracts, energy procurement, energy efficiency programs, and sustainability practices applied to multi let properties.
- Managing all hard and soft FM services including procurement, service monitoring and tenant liason
Apply for Client Side Property / Facilities Manager, Reading, Property Investor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly