Senior Facilities Manager
Senior Facilities Manager
€55,000 - 62,000
Boden Resource are working with a global FM service provider who are looking to add an experienced Facilities Manager to their client site in Cork.
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of both soft and hard facilities management, with a proven track record managing multiple projects.
- Manage all facilities services across the site, including technical services, catering, cleaning, security, helpdesk and reception. Overseeing a team of facilities staff and third-party subcontractors.
- Preparing monthly P&Ls, analysing and reporting on financial performance.
- Effectively managing the client relationship and developing working relationships with key stakeholders.
- Managing all aspects of on-site compliance including standard operating procedures, purchasing, statutory requirements (health and safety), including ensuring that contractors comply with necessary standards.
- Ensures self and team are and remain aware, qualified and competent in relevant GMP and GDP aspects for relevant services at site – especially including all services directly affecting the clients own regulated activities (such as Goods Receiving, Sampling, Warehousing and Preparation for distribution of Raw materials and Finished Products, GMP Janitorial services etc.)
- Deliver against the client’s site safety policies and sustainability strategies.
- Responsible for the leadership of all employees including effective resource management, recruitment, induction, PDRs, development, coaching and performance management.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Experience in a senior Facilities Management role overseeing hard and soft services
- Exceptional client and personnel relationship management skills
- Commercial and business acumen, able to devise and manage P&L accounts and manage budgets
- Experience motivating a team to achieve set standards and operate to performance criteria; for example health and safety, hygiene
- Excellent communication, influencing and facilitation skills
- High standards of numeracy and written communication
- Continuous professional development in industry/specialism
- Ability to analyse use of labour to ensure it is used in an efficient way
- Ability to assess talent and development needs and manage performance
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative within a team environment
- Experience in a pharmaceutical or FMCG environment is desirable but not essential
- NEBOSH (or equivalent) – National General Certificate and/or Diploma
- BIFM Qualifications – Part 2, or relevant professional development
If this job matches your experience and skills, please apply via this advert. If you are looking for a new role but this isn't quite right, please get in touch with Marlie at Boden Resource for a confidential discussion about your next move.