Facilities Manager (Engineering)
Coin Street Community Builders are recruiting a Facilities Manager with a bias towards engineering. The Facilities Manager (Engineering) will be responsible for developing, monitoring and driving improved performance from our contractors and suppliers across our 13-acre estate which includes 220 homes, shops, design studios, galleries and restaurants, a neighbourhood centre with a busy conference centre and public realm.
The Facilities Manager will ensure value for money from all hard and soft services and oversee the performance monitoring and reporting of our external contractors and in-house maintenance team. We are looking for candidates with significant experience in an engineering facilities role within multi building services. They will also be required to have an HND in Mechanical Engineering or demonstrable extensive trade experience.
About the Facilities Management Role
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to work for CSCB and the committed team behind London landmark, the Oxo Tower.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to progress their career in a high-profile social enterprise, using their knowledge and previous experience to work for an organisation that gives back to the local community.
See full JD attached.
To apply, please send us your CV and Supporting Questions form (attached). We also request you submit the optional Equal Opportunities monitoring form. Closing date is 7 July 2019
In return we can offer you:
• 27 days’ annual leave (excluding bank holidays) pro rata for part time staff
• 9% employer pension contribution
• Health and well being package including trial free gym membership, fresh fruit delivered twice a week and a confidential employee assistance programme
• Commitment to training and development
Coin Street Community Builders strives to be an equal opportunities organisation and all staff are expected to share this commitment.
Our values are:
• Creative: By looking for solutions rather than problems I will find better ways of doing things
• Collaborative: By respecting the views of others we will learn, grow and achieve more together
• Committed: I do what I say I am going to do and do the best job I can.
The 3 Cs are lived by all staff at CSCB. You will be expected to demonstrate your understanding of the behaviours associated with these values during the recruitment process
More searches like this
- Facilities management (main) Manager / Supervisor Not For Profit, Charities jobs in London (Central)
- Contracts, projects, bids Manager / Supervisor Not For Profit, Charities jobs in London (Central)
- Engineering, maintenance Manager / Supervisor Not For Profit, Charities jobs in London (Central)
- Estates, property Manager / Supervisor Not For Profit, Charities jobs in London (Central)
- Health & safety Manager / Supervisor Not For Profit, Charities jobs in London (Central)