Facilities Management Coordinator (Soft Service)
About the Facilities Coordinator (Soft Service) Role
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to work for CSCB and the committed team behind London landmark, the Oxo Tower.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to progress their career in a high-profile social enterprise, using their knowledge and previous experience to work for an organisation that gives back to the local community.
The role requires someone who is professional and confident with a can-do attitude. They must have the ability to multi task, work to tight deadlines and have an eye for detail and accuracy.
See full JD attached.
In return we can offer you:
- 27 days’ annual leave (excluding bank holidays) pro rata for part time staff
- 9% employer pension contribution
- Season ticket loan
- Health and well being package including trial free gym membership, fresh fruit delivered twice a week and a confidential employee assistance programme
- New starters trip on the London Eye
- Commitment to training and development
- And many, many more benefits
To apply, all applicants must submit a completed supporting questions form, up to date CV and optional equal opportunities form
Closing date is Midnight on 19 May 2019
Interviews are planned for TBC
Coin Street Community Builders strives to be an equal opportunities organisation and all staff are expected to share this commitment.
Our values are:
- Creative: By looking for solutions rather than problems I will find better ways of doing things
- Collaborative: By respecting the views of others we will learn, grow and achieve more together
- Committed: I do what I say I am going to do and do the best job I can.
The 3 Cs are lived by all staff at CSCB. You will be expected to demonstrate your understanding of the behaviours associated with these values during the recruitment process