Hard FM Contracts/Compliance Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a large NHS organisation for an experienced interim Estates Contracts/Compliance Manager. The holds a key focus on Hard FM within the NHS environment and so this type of background is essential.
- Support the Operational Estates Team in the day to day management of a range of contracts across the Estates & Facilities directorate;
- Ensure compliance with contractual terms & key performance indicators, with particular emphasis on Hard Facilities Management aspects;
- Expected to compile regular highly detailed reports as required by Senior Managers;
- Communicate at all levels of the Organisation including Matrons, Ward Managers, Infection Control and Patient Groups via regular reports, e-mail, face to face and formal presentations of monitoring outcomes;
- Role is central to ensuring that the Estates & Facilities contracts are provided in line with statutory and mandatory compliance, contract specifications, terms and conditions and Key Performance Indicators;
- Ensure that the Hard FM aspects of Estates and Facilities contracts are compliant with contract specifications (including PPMs) and statutory and mandatory obligations and other regulatory requirements with respect to the Trust Estate;
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, HNC/ONC in relevant engineering subject/completion of a recognised engineering related apprenticeship;
- Recent experience of Hard Facilities Management services within the NHS;
- Detailed knowledge of Health & Safety, Engineering and building law;
- Hold a good working knowledge of appropriate software such as Excel, Powerpoint, Microsoft Office, MiCad, Planet and or similar programmes for the collation and interpretation of data. To produce detailed spreadsheets and databases.
Apply for Hard FM Contracts/Compliance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly