Building Condition Surveyor
Building condition Surveyor
- Building Condition Surveyor
- North West
- Manchester or Leeds
- Salary £38,000 - £42,000 + Car/Car allowance
We have an exciting opportunity to join a growing team within a Facilities Management organisation.
As a Building Condition Surveyor, you will be responsible for supporting several PFI contracts by fulfilling a programme of building / asset condition surveys and delivering cost estimate against work packages identified within the surveys. The Asset surveyor will also provide technical advice and project management skills as required.
- Condition surveys on buildings and assets
- Assessment of asset condition, using the supply chain to provide detailed assessment of life
- and maintainability of assets.
- Advise on statutory compliance where appropriate.
- Comply with all site-specific Health & Safety regulations
- Ensure that cost estimates and works are completed to contract and agreed timescales and requirements
- Cost monitoring
- Provide project management support helping to co-ordinate all major works (large projects, life cycle works, summer works etc.) and ensure compliance with all CDM and all relevant building regulations.
- Experience in a similar role carrying out asset collection and asset condition surveying.
- Previous experience of working with a multi-disciplinary building surveying practice.
- Full working knowledge of Microsoft Office package in particular Excel
- Membership of RCIS, associate (ARICS), member CIOB or Associate CIOB (desirable)