We are recruiting on behalf of one of our largest clients who are a leading Facilities Management provider, for a Project Manager to work on a large estate in Worcester.
- Project Manager
- Full time Permanent role
- Facilities Management contract
Duties of the role are:
- Ensuring all projects are managed and completed with efficiently, on time and to budget.
- Liaison with all relevant parties involved with 'Projects', including working with the Client to interpret and develop a brief/scope of works in order achieving sign off prior to works commencement, planning, during the works and through to completion.
- Follow the Company and on-site 'Developments' process ensuring all relevant documentation is prepared/completed including the provision of costs, programmes, risk analysis, PPP works documentation etc.
- Ensure all 'Project' files are maintained to provide a fully auditable administrative trail in line with ISO accreditation.
- Produce an overall plan for works (including design, procurement, PPP pack review and sign off, works/construction, commissioning, training etc) for the 'Project' to ensure the completion date is achieved and without incident.
- Liaison and management of the performance of preferred suppliers/subcontractors to include controlling, scheduling and coordinating sub-contractors working on site, ensuring all Company and on-site procedures are followed such as Inductions, CRB clearance, competence etc.
- Provide management information as required to support decision making.
- Provide regular updated financial reporting and reconciliations on 'Projects'.
- Deliver Projects to the highest level ensuring all relevant KPI's and SLA's are met and adhered to.
- Ensure all work activities are carried out safely and in accordance with statutory and corporate regulations and legislation, Healthcare Standards and Specifications as well as on site LOP's
- Support the retention of ISO14001 and environmental focus to reduce carbon emissions and utilities consumption.
- Ensure all Construction Design Management (CDM) regulations are followed where appropriate and ensure all company paperwork relevant to this is completed.
- Demonstrable & varied experience in construction related Service provider side project management
Experience of delivering construction & M&E healthcare projects
Thorough understanding of the principles of project management for construction
Facilities Management experience
Good Health & Safety knowledge in construction and CDM
Educated to degree level or evidence of suitable experience