Cobalt Recruitment is working on a brand new commercial development in Birmingham that is seeking it's first Building Manager - making this role the perfect "blank canvas" for an innovative FM professional to run with. Based in a vibrant area of the city, this opportunity will see you working with a leading name in UK Real Estate and as such will enjoy all the benefits of working for a best-in-class employer, including effective and efficient support structures for your continued development.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Implementing a robust and comprehensive reaction and proactive maintenance programme for the building;
- Helping to build and manage the on-site team, as well as effectively managing the work of third party suppliers across a range of total FM service lines;
- Undertaking regular site inspections;
- Ensuring full compliance with UK Health and Safety/Sustainability legislation;
- Delivering a first-class, modern workplace service to tenants;
- Setting and managing service charge budgets;
- Other ad hoc duties.
Our client is seeking a creative, professional, and driven Building Manager, who embodies the modern approach to FM. You will understand the key role you play in tenant engagement within the development, as well as your impact on the wider business. You will be confident overseeing plant maintenance (within the framework of a total FM role) and support your H&S knowledge with either an IOSH or a NEBOSH.
If you are interested in the role, please apply online with your CV today