Technical Services Manager- Central London Commercial Portfolio
Managing Agent requires a lead on the Technical Services Manager for a Portfolio in Central London to look after the strategic and day to day delivery of M&E and Building and Fabric services to a flagship office portfolio in excess of 2.5 million sq ft.
You will be responsible for the Building Services, Fabric and Health & Safety within, duties include: -
· Manage and review operational procedures and processes
. Management of any project/refurbishment and fit out works
· Review and manage performance of service partners
· Overall management of operational budgeting and cost control
· Overseeing the service partners delivery of day to day delivery
· Overseeing design, planning and execution of project works
· Ensuring overall site compliance with legislation and statutory compliance
The successful candidate will work closely with the Operations team in upholding strict financial operating disciplines, service charge expenditure and ensuring all operating procedures are maintained in line with legislation and corporate procedures.
Due to the nature of works been overseen it is desired that the successful candidate has a minimum HNC/ HND or ONC in Building Services.
There is opportunity to get involved in other developments should the opportunity present itself. This is an organisation that invest in their employees and make sure their careers develop too.
Please do visit our website at www.concrete-consulting.co.uk to find out more
To apply for this role, please email your CV to Hari Prakash by clicking on the 'apply'' button. Please look at the Concrete website re: GDPR policy.
It is the policy of Concrete Consulting, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
More searches like this
- Facilities management (main) Manager / Supervisor Telecommunications jobs in London (Central)
- Building development Manager / Supervisor Telecommunications jobs in London (Central)
- Contracts, projects, bids Manager / Supervisor Telecommunications jobs in London (Central)
- Engineering, maintenance Manager / Supervisor Telecommunications jobs in London (Central)
- Estates, property Manager / Supervisor Telecommunications jobs in London (Central)