Operations Manager - Facilities Management
Location - Hertfordshire covering the South East
Duration - Permanent
Salary - £60,000 - £65,000 plus benefits
CATCH 22 is looking to recruit an experienced FM Operations Manager to manage multiple Hard Services Contracts across the South East from a base in Hertfordshire. We are working with a first-class FM and Construction organisation who have a wealth of experience in Public Sector, Healthcare, Retail and Commercial Property maintenance. This includes extensive PFi and LIFt Contract work. With a growing order book and an expanding FM Division, they are currently ranked as one of the leading players in Property Development and Facilities Management, turning over in excess of £50,000,000 per annum in FM contracts alone.
Reporting to the Operations Director, you will be required to work closely with clients, subcontractors and colleagues, exercising excellent team working skills and building positive relationships.
The Operations Manager is required to manage and co-ordinate all FM activities across a portfolio of contracts to ensure a cost effective, client focused, safe service is delivered. Working in collaboration with senior clients to ensure that the service delivery exceeds the agreed levels of service quality and supports the core client activities ensuring compliance with all legislative and service level standards, policies and procedures.
The Operations Manager is the main interface with the senior client, and a point of escalation for suppliers and team. Their key objective is ensuring customer satisfaction through the delivery of exemplary facilities services and ensuring contractual obligations are met whilst ensuring systems are in place to ensure budget controls are being adhered to and management of outstanding debt.
Who are we looking for?
- Substantial experience as a Senior Manager in Facilities Management Services
- Member of the British Institute of Facilities Management (BIFM) or similar
- Relevant qualifications in mechanical and electrical or other Facilities management disciplines
- Demonstrable experience of Health & Safety management (IOSH or NEBOSH desirable).
- Competent knowledge of IT packages (Knowledge of Concept Evolution is desirable)
- Demonstrable organisational, presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrable customer service skills
- Substantial people management skills
- An enhanced DBS will be required
What do we offer?
In addition to an attractive salary and benefits package, we provide continuing learning and development opportunities within a creative and considerate work environment.
An estimated salary of £55,000 - £65,000 per annum is available subject to the experience and capability of the successful candidate.
Benefits include 25 days holiday plus stats, a great contributory pension, healthcare, subsidised gym membership, vehicle/allowance and more.
We're looking for people with a passion for business improvement at the forefront of Facilities Management service delivery - combining great customer service with exceptional leadership skills. If you are seeking a fresh challenge and would like to know more, please apply on line or contact Paul McQuade for more information. 0203 9556493.
More searches like this
- Facilities management (main) Manager / Supervisor Public Sector jobs in Hemel Hempstead
- Contracts, projects, bids Manager / Supervisor Public Sector jobs in Hemel Hempstead
- Engineering, maintenance Manager / Supervisor Public Sector jobs in Hemel Hempstead
- Operations Manager / Supervisor Public Sector jobs in Hemel Hempstead