Catering Manager - Maternity Cover
An experienced chef, you'll manage the Net-A-Porter catering facility to provide top class client satisfaction, continuously developing and improving food quality, hygiene standards and monitoring customer trends to help meet demands. You will also recruit, train, develop and motivate staff and ensure that adequate products, equipment and materials are available and properly stored, used, maintained and controlled.
The main responsibilities of the role are to:
- Maintain high standards in terms of service delivery.
- Manage and develop staff to ensure the highest standard of work is achieved and to encourage a positive team spirit
- Ensure the catering facility complies at all times with client, company and legal requirements such as health and safety
- Manage stock control including vending machines
- Control budgets for staff, products and materials including cash controls
A customer focused chef, who will take ownership for a diverse team, you will have a resilient and robust nature. You will also need:
- Substantial commercial catering experience and a passion for food, keen to deliver a high level of service
- A relevant catering qualification at Level 2 or above - e.g., C&G 706 1 / 2
- An Intermediate Food Hygiene Certificate
- Confident chef with flair and imagination
- Good people management skills
- Working knowledge of relevant health and safety requirements
- A positive and professional attitude
- A flexible approach to working hours
This position is being offered as a maternity cover contract.
The OCS Group is one of the UK's leading providers of facilities management and property support services, employing over 25,000 people in the UK. We have been at the forefront of developing integrated Facilities Management, becoming a seamless extension of our clients' businesses by delivering best in class services. How have we achieved such success? It is through our dedicated teams of industry experts who work in partnership with our clients to deliver innovative FM solutions.