Building Services Manager
The Francis Crick Institute are recruiting 2 Building Services Managers. Mechanical or Electrical. up-to £55K
The Francis Crick institute are looking to appoint 2 building services managers to join the technical systems support team, becoming subject matter experts in either electrical or mechanical engineering disciplines. The positions sit within the Facilities and Infrastructure function and reports directly to the Head of the Technical Systems Support team.
The technical systems support team comprises a central body of subject matter experts, with the responsibility of providing technical support for the critical building services and control systems, and the associated plant, equipment and core utilities, which provide the specialised and regulated environments required to enable world-class science and research to be carried out within the building.
The jobholder will develop a detailed knowledge of the specialist critical building infrastructure systems and operational processes attached to either discipline.
Full candidate information pack can be found by Clicking Here.
- Acting as the principle engineering contact within the institute, to work closely with users and clients of the building to understand their requirements and operational needs.
- Work in conjunction with the Crick Engineering Projects team on key infrastructure projects, providing electrical or mechanical engineering expertise and technical support throughout the whole project lifecycle.
- Provide engineering and maintenance expertise for effective problem solving and troubleshooting complex problems.
- Minimum HNC or equivalent qualified in an electrical engineering discipline.
- Experience of working in complex and critical process environments at engineer level.
- Experience of regulatory and legislative requirements including but not limited to Home Office, HSE, British Standards.
- Experienced in building services plant, equipment, system design, configuration, installation, commissioning, and operations.
Salary and Benefits
Both positions will attract a starting salary of between £50,000 and £55,000 p.a.
Key benefits include:
28 days, plus 3 additional days between Christmas and New year where operationally possible.
A defined contribution scheme pension with the Francis Crick contributing between 5% and 16%. Other benefits include Life assurance, childcare allowance and many more.
What to do Now
Hays have been exclusively retained to source candidates for the above positions please contact or for more information.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now on 02072598720.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Building Services Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly