2 days left
- Full Time
As the Helpdesk Administrator, you will be supporting our users by reviewing all calls raised directly through our CAFM system (Concept Evolution) or through the IT Service Now helpdesk (IT Support System) and provide timely resolution of these calls. Where required, the administrator will escalate any defects to the IT department through Service Now to ensure resolution.
These calls will cover all aspects of the Concept Evolution Facilities Management software which is deployed across the OCS business and at major client sites and currently includes Helpdesk services, Room Booking, Planned Preventative Maintenance, Dashboards, Reports and Self-Service solutions.
Opportunities will also be available in this role to assist with Concept Evolution implementations allowing you to gain exposure to some of our major projects.
Responsibilities will include:
- Communication: Working with customers to identify, replicate and resolve system issues. The ability to communicate effectively and clearly by e-mail or telephone is essential
- Problem Identification: Working with the OCS Concept Evolution technical team to identify issues and re-create them
- Problem Solving: Identifying system issues and developing a workaround or solution
- Documentation: Creating documentation and training material for end users as well as a library with support and bid information to share across the organisation
- Vendor Engagement: Working closely with the internal IT CAFM team and FSI's (software vendor) technical team to ensure any developments requested are delivered and tested. Ensuring all support issues sent to the FSI technical helpdesk are managed and resolved in a timely fashion
- Testing & Training: Making sure all bugs are tested appropriately
- Training: Ensuring all end users are trained to perform their role
- Reporting: Managing the deployment of Power BI reporting across the current contracts on Concept Evolution (CAFM) and any new contract mobilisations
- GSCE Math's and English or equivalent level education
- Some formal training in IT would be desirable
Working experience/Personal attributes
- Previous experience working within an IT Support Helpdesk, supporting software tools - Essential
- A background of providing customer support
- Comprehensive knowledge of any Computer Aided Facility Management (CAFM) tool would be desirable
- Experience writing documentation and training materials
- Knowledge of Facilities Management (FM) contracts or Hard Service delivery operation is an advantage
- Attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Strong team player who shows initiative but who also uses the skills and knowledge of team members effectively & appropriately
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
The OCS Group is one of the UK's leading providers of facilities management and property support services, employing over 25,000 people in the UK. We have been at the forefront of developing integrated Facilities Management, becoming a seamless extension of our clients' businesses by delivering best in class services. How have we achieved such success? It is through our dedicated teams of industry experts who work in partnership with our clients to deliver innovative FM solutions.