3 days left
- Full Time
Exciting opportunity for a Commercial Manager to work with a growing team in a Facilities Management organisation in Leeds West Yorkshire.
The Commercial Manager will work as part of a team with the Total Facilities Management business, while also working closely with the Commercial, Procurement and Business Support Managers in representing the Group's commercial interests.
- Commercial Manager
- Salary £55,000 - £65,000 + Car allowance H/care, Pension
- Facilities Management industry experience
- PFI experience
The role will report directly to the Director of Facilities Management and offers exposure to a range of large, complex contracts and the opportunity to work alongside several key business functions. The Commercial Manager will be based in Leeds with some travel to other offices.
The post would suit a candidate with 3-5 years prior commercial experience looking to develop their expertise and career in the commercial field. Prior experience may have been in an operational, commercial or a compliance type role.
- Resolving day to day commercial and contractual issues as they arise by supporting Contract Managers and Regional Operations Managers with contract interpretation and / or dispute resolution.
- Leading on the Benchmarking and Market Testing processes for the Facilities Management business, attending and leading client meetings where required.
- Developing and maintaining contract summaries and compliance calendars for each of the main contracts.
- Supporting new contract mobilisations from a Commercial viewpoint, feeding in to client discussions and assisting the mobilisation lead by setting up key contracts.
- Identifying areas of contract risk, maintaining risk registers and offering support to the contract teams.
- Management and administration of Group leases.
- Support appointment and selection of subcontractors ensuring appropriate contracts and orders are in place.
- Ensuring all stakeholders understand and adhere to contractual obligations and reporting requirements.
- Data Room management and administration.
- Familiarity with corporate policy and procedures - make sure they stay relevant; make recommendations for necessary changes; and ensure they are fully understood by the operational teams.
- Demonstrable experience of commercial fundamentals (reviewing & drafting subcontracted services contracts, negotiation, risk management, maintaining & monitoring commercial policy and procedures).
- Firm understanding of PFI contracts and structure
- Managing commercial disputes
- Management of Benchmarking and Market Testing processes in PFI contracts
- Experience and understanding of FM (Facilities Management) operations to inform contract interpretation differences between key stakeholders
- Superb with deadlines
- Focus and thoroughness
- Professionalism and cordiality
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Capacity to be influential and amenable
- Experienced and competent user of Microsoft Office 365 (especially Excel, Word, Teams etc.)
Apply for Commercial Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly