Soft Services Facilities Manager
Job Title: Soft Services Facilities Manager
Location: Blackpool - FY4
Salary: £28,000 plus company bonus scheme and Benefits
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Full Time Permanent
Soft Services Facilities Manager Introduction:
Are you an experienced Soft Services Manager with a proven track record?
Have you always wanted to work for a truly global company?
Does managing Soft services at a modern blue-chip company site sounds like your next challenge?
If so then we currently have an opportunity for a Facilities Manager at our client site in Blackpool. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression
This is an excellent opportunity for a dynamic manager to progress within the integrated FM business along with the opportunity to develop skills to progress into senior management
Soft Services Facilities Manager Main Purpose:
- Oversea day to day running of Site Soft Services in respect of Grounds, Housekeeping, Catering, Waste, Reception, Pest Control & Handyman services
Soft Services Manager Main Responsibilities Include:
- Client and customer retention and satisfaction.
- Deliver a consistent level of service across site Soft services, within the Company's standards, to the contract specification and agreed KPI performance, qualitative and financial targets. Utilising Sodexo’s Focus on Five, Quality of Live and Ambassador Program
- Address Sodexo employee Engagement, drive participation
- Comply with Company and statutory regulations relating to safe systems of work, health & safety, hygiene, cleanliness, fire and COSHH.
- Preparation of contract level monthly P&Ls to show financial performance across all services
- Evaluate financial performance to develop action plans to improve financial performance across all services
- Management, reporting and monitoring of performance and accounts to ensure control of spending and budgets.
- Forecasting and budgeting and preparing month end reports for clients and Sodexo.
- Ensure that all costs and expenditure are within the budgeted levels agreed between the Client and Sodexo.
- People resource management - including coaching, development and employee engagement.
- Responsible for the leadership of all employees including effective resource management, recruitment, induction, PDRs, development, coaching and performance management. Utilisation of Focus on Five engagement plan
- Ensuring that HR procedures are followed and ensuring any people related problems are dealt with in line with policy and procedure.
- Arrange & attend monthly & quarterly review meetings with Managers of all Sub Contractors
The ideal Soft Services Facilities Manager:
·Excellent communication and negotiation skills
·Excellent man management skills, clear thinker with the ability to flex to the demands of the role
·Hold IOSH Certificate or equivalent
·Good understanding of services involved
·Good administrative skills
·Track record of success with strong client relationships
·Good financial acumen, ability to work to a budget.
·Ability to understand data, spot trends and prepare reports.
·Ability to build strong relationships with customers and manage their expectations
·Proven experience of managing a range of soft facilities services
·Proven strategic thinker with ability to facilitate change where necessary
·Strong communication, and negotiation skills
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience to carry out this role then apply below today.