Regional Property Manager
7 days left
- Full Time
Regional Property Manager – Are you an experienced Regional Property Manager wanting a challenge with a market-leading company, with a track record of getting the job done and able to handle multiple sites and prioritise tasks? If so we want to hear from you.
Maritime Transport is one of the largest, fastest growing and most successful transport and logistics companies in the UK today. As an owner-occupier with a workforce of 2,600, we have a substantial and expanding owned and leased property portfolio throughout England, (35+ sites and 200+ acres).
We are expanding and strengthening our Property Team and we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, highly focussed, hands-on Regional Property Manager who can deliver. This role is not for the faint-hearted and requires a hard-working, self-motivated individual, wishing to develop a long-term career with the country’s leading transport and logistics operator. The position can be based at Tamworth or Castle Donington and will require regular, weekly travel.
Reporting to the Property Director, your role will be wide ranging and you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of all of sites within your area. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Perform detailed monthly defect inspections at each location
- Manage all property-related H&S and compliance in conjunction with our Risk & Compliance Management Team
- Manage and schedule workloads of maintenance and other staff, as applicable
- Identify and pro-actively manage all maintenance requirements
- Identify potential problems at each site and execute remedial action plans
- Manage any refurbishment projects on your sites
- Support stages of new site development, from land search, planning, building procurement to hand over, as required
- Respond to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise
- Manage landscaping, utilities and facilities services on sites
- Manage tenancies and lease and licence terms, where applicable
- Establish and manage approved suppliers, agree standards manage site inductions and sign off works
- Track neighbourhood planning developments/issues and identify potential future sites
- Liaise with local site management and Property Department, as required
- Attend periodic management meetings and prepare monthly Board reports
- Keep central Property Systems up to date (projects, purchase orders, costs)
- You will be hands-on, self-motivated, highly flexible and hard working – happy to roll up your sleeves, as required, to get the job done, with experience in a similar role.
- A practical, quick thinker and high achiever, you will be capable of managing and delivering simultaneous works/projects to tight timescales, whilst managing all of your other day-to-day responsibilities.
- You will have excellent interpersonal skills to engage with confidence at all levels.
- You will be numerate and IT literate especially competent in Excel.
- A car driver and willing to travel, you will have no more than six points on your licence.
- Facilities Management, Chartered Surveyor or other suitable recognised qualification would be an advantage, but not essential.
- Competitive salary, based on experience
- Discretionary performance bonus
- Fully expensed Company car or equity car scheme or car allowance
- Contributory pension
- Life assurance
- Four weeks’ holidays, rising to five per annum, plus Bank Holidays
If you are an experienced Property Manager with a track record of getting the job done and able to handle multiple sites and prioritise tasks who is looking for a new challenge we want to hear from you. Please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible by clicking on the 'Apply Button'
No Recruitment Agencies please