Estates/Property Services Manager
A large healthcare organisation is looking to appoint an Estates Professional who will hold technical responsibility for property management include estate capital planning/procurement and design management for the organisation/team.
- Support the Senior Estates Team by acting as the point of contact for day to day issues deriving from properties within their defined estate area of responsibility and manage their portfolio in line with the established Service Level Agreements;
- Responsible for the maintenance and development of a modern and flexible property portfolio in support of the organisations Estate Strategy;
- Assist the Senior Estates Team in the provision of expert advice and assurance for all property-related matters;
- Responsible for providing updates to the wider Estates Team to ensure that the organisation information and management systems are well informed;
- Continue to develop the organisations property portfolio ensuring it achieves current and future needs so that mandatory central information returns are completed in a timely and accurate fashion;
- Supporting the Senior Estates Team in the implementation of the Trust’s Estates Strategy/Plan, the Environment Strategy and carbon reduction and particularly for ensuring that the development of the organisation’s estate is conducted in a manner that reduces environmental impact and long-term costs;
- Assist in supporting the roll out of the Estates Transformational Plan via the Estates Transformation Team.
- A background and education supporting Property Management, also understanding SLA’s related to this within healthcare;
- Thorough understanding of NHS Estates and Property, statutory and regulatory requirements related;
- Hold at least 2 years’ experience working within an NHS Estates and Facilities Department.
Apply for Estates/Property Services Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly