Estates Compliance Officer/Manager
- Full Time
A large healthcare organisation is looking to appoint an Estates professional who holds a background in compliance including HTM and PAM for a period of 3 months. Assist the organisation in driving forward their programme of Estates & Facilities compliance.
- Accountable for the delivery, systems and assurance needed to implement, monitor and report on quality, safety, regulatory standards and compliance, ensuring these are up to date and that evidence of this is readily accessible;
- Must hold knowledge and understanding of HTM's and the premises Assurance Model (PAM) demonstrated in career background;
- Develop reporting tools for the organisation such as dashboard spreadsheets;
- Ensure the quality of statutory and regulatory documentation for the organisation is continually improved in line with standards set nationally within healthcare;
- Project management of associated documents related to the Estates Compliance Programme for the organisation, ensuring constant communication with stakeholders involved both within Estates Department, also other stakeholders outside of Estates;
- A hospital maintenance/engineering background;
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally, able to translate complex Estates focused information to a wider audience who may not be Estates background.
- Excellent computer skills as there will be a requirement to develop reporting tolls such as dashboard spreadsheets;
- Hold a keen eye for detail, with a focus on the improvement of quality within Estates and Facilities.