FIRST TIME -FACILITIES MANAGER - MANAGING AGENT - CENTRAL LONDON PORTFOLIO
My client a managing agent seeks an individual with Managing Agent experience to after a Central London Portfolio. You will liaise with service partners on a daily basis. Another key part of the role will involve very close tenant engagement as well as attending meeting with the owners of the portfolio too.
You will work very closely with the surveyors and a Senior FM that will mentor/support you with your work on the instructions too as well as having exposure to the end clients too.
You will be responsible from managing any project works on site from cradle to grave and appoint relevant contractors.
You will also have an IOSH/NEBOSH and previous exposure to portfolios.
A great opportunity to join an organisation that is growing in size due to organic growth where opportunity to develop your career will be offered.
Please do visit our website at www.concrete-consulting.co.uk to find out more.
To apply for this role, please email your CV to Hari Prakash by clicking on the 'apply'' button.
It is the policy of Concrete Consulting, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you
More searches like this
- Facilities management (main) Manager / Supervisor Public Relations jobs in London (South)
- Building development Manager / Supervisor Public Relations jobs in London (South)
- Engineering, maintenance Manager / Supervisor Public Relations jobs in London (South)
- Estates, property Manager / Supervisor Public Relations jobs in London (South)
- Operations Manager / Supervisor Public Relations jobs in London (South)