Director of Estates and Facilities
3 days left
- Full Time
A large healthcare organisation is looking to appoint a senior Estates and Facilities professional on an interim basis, for an initial period of 6 months.
- Working closely with Executive Board, has overall responsibility for the management and leadership of the Estates and Facilities function, and contribute to ensuring that the corporate objectives of the organisation are achieved;
- Deliver cost effective, high quality services; ensuring the smooth running of estates and facilities in line with the organisations operational and strategic objectives;
- Provide specialist and professional advice to the Board and Executive Team in relation to assurance and governance resulting from activities associated with the organisations premises, infrastructure, and facilities support services;
- Continue the development of strategies/policies for Hard and Soft FM services activities including the implementation of legislative requirements and risk management arrangements;
- Lead on the development and oversee the implementation of the Sustainability strategy, Energy strategy, Carbon Management Strategy and plan, facilities and support services strategy;
- Degree or equivalent specialist qualification and knowledge across a range of estates and Facilities Management activities with 10 years relevant experience;
- Experience of managing Estates Capital investment projects and programmes within the NHS;
- Ability to demonstrate tact and diplomacy in dealing with patients, public and senior personnel within the Trust, health economy and other agencies.
Apply for Director of Estates and Facilities
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly