Cobalt Recruitment is seeking a confident Facilities Assistant to join a client with a glowing reputation, not only for service they provide their occupiers, but for investing in their employees long term development from the start.
Based on-site, you will assist with the day-to-day running of a commercial building in Stockport where your key responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with and supervising contractors and maintenance personnel;
- Responsible for procurement, maintenance, management, monitoring and audit regimes for mechanical and electrical systems, hard and soft services as well as implementing policies and procedures which govern statutory health and safety requirements;
- Liaising with occupiers, keeping them fully up to date with maintenance works;
- Upkeep of all H&S Documents including fire regulations;
- Other ad hoc duties where necessary.
If successful, you will find yourself surrounded by like-minded professionals, many of whom have worked their way up from similar positions within the company. As a confident, detail orientated and proactive facilities assistant, you will be rewarded with a stimulating and social role, as well as support through external courses - making this ideal for anyone looking to develop their FM career.
If you are interested, please apply online with your CV today.
Apply for Facilities Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly