Contract Manager - Canary Wharf - Banking - £55,000 - £65,000
Your new company
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join one of the leading companies in the facilities industry. They currently maintain a number of blue chip buildings in the city.
Your new role
you will be an experienced Contract Manager to deal with them on a day to day basis. The main purpose of the job will be to ensure that the 24/7 operations maintained to a very high standard. There are 2 direct reports (supervisors) and there are also 16 engineers on site which will also report into the Contract Manager.
The Contract Manager will also be responsible for ensuring compliance is conducted, and that all requests are responded to for a client with a 6 star service level and will also be a key player in the technical pro-active approach on risk minimisation.
What you'll need to succeed
You will have experience in the following arias:
- Manage all maintenance staff on the contract.
- Manage agreed KPI and SLA's.
- Responsible for managing the company's H&S and environmental performance on the contract.
- Plan and implement building shutdowns and complex client project works.
- Responsible for managing the company's quality procedures on site.
- Recruitment of any new staff required on site.
- Responsible for the development of all staff, which will include annual appraisals.
- Manage staff absenteeism and be responsible for disciplinary issues within site team.
- Management of client relationship on a daily basis.
- Management of all reports.
- Manage any additional business opportunities that will deliver client satisfaction and increase contract sales revenue.
- Responsible for the permit system.
Applicants for this role must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Qualified in engineering discipline; C&G, HNC, HND or higher.
- Strong technical engineering understanding.
- Previous experience of managing large engineering teams.
- Experience of managing large 24/7 sites.
- Experience of service delivery in high profile financial offices.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing with all levels of staff and clients.
- Ability to manage and prioritise a demanding and varying workload.
- Ability to deliver projects on time and on budget.
What you'll get in return
A salary up to 65k. Depending on experience. you will receive 25 days holiday.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Contracts Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly