Hard Services Facilities Manager
The perfect opportunity for a professional interim Facilities Manager with a hard services background to work with an exciting organisation who are family friendly and who have a strong property portfolio.
An opportunity to turn into a permanent role too!
A housing association that is based in the heart of London offering a competitve day rate and immediately available.
- Ensure cost effective and efficient delivery of works covering planned, reactive maintenance, voids repairs and facilities management.
- Develop and manage the asset management strategies for the portfolios
- Contract management during void works
- Lead and develop the direct labour team
- Ensure compliance with statutory obligations and instruct regular inspections
- Write technical specifications on minor and major works contracts
- Tender process in line with the policy
- Advise on issues and monitor the quality of technical services
- Financial and Budgetary control
- Ensure residence and client satisfaction
- Business planning, and corporate development
- A hard services background with a focus on maintenance
- Pro-active and collaborative nature
- Line management experience and able to train staff on health and safety matters
- Immediately available
This is a short term contract which can lead to a permanent vacancy if interested and if meets criteria.