Technical Services Manager
Technical Services Manager – Electrical
£45k - £50k
Boden Resource are recruiting an Electrical biased Technical Services Manager to cover 2 healthcare sites based in Wakefield. The ideal candidate will be able to identify opportunities for improvement and deliver solutions within Budget.
- Responsibility for the development and maintenance of the bespoke PPM system for utilisation by the Estates team.
- Liaise with Central Technical team in delivery of AE audit reports and completion of all actions identified.
- To undertake co-ordinating / senior AP role for associated electrical systems
- To act as ‘subject matter expert’ for all relevant systems; Low Voltage, High Voltage, Generators, UPS/IPS, Electrical Testing, Emergency Lighting, Fire and security systems, BMS to current Legislative, Regulatory, Statutory and Department of Health requirements.
- To keep up to date of all changes and amendments to statutory legislation and mandatory requirements relating to the safe and effective maintenance and operation of healthcare building services and installations.
- Ensure appropriate levels of AP and CP personal are trained, qualified and experienced in each required discipline.
- Produce and Validate monthly technical reports for both client and healthcare demonstrating service compliance within the payment mechanism.
- Contribute to the development and delivery of a customer centric Estates service which can compete successfully in the open market for the supply of Estates related services.
- Represent PGI & PGH at internal and external forums to ensure the interests of PGI & PGH are effectively represented and to keep aware of all relevant developments.
- Liaise and support the Operations and Capital Works Manager as required in relation to technical information in order to provide an effective Facilities Maintenance service
- Substantial understanding and experience of relevant Department of Health, Regulatory and Legislative issues.
- ‘Subject matter expert’ (In-depth knowledge) and experience of relevant processes and procedures relevant to the role, including quality assurance requirements, techniques and processes.
- Commercial and financial awareness with proven knowledge of budgetary control
- Qualified to HNC or equivalent in engineering discipline
- Accredited to either NEBOSH or IOSH
- Understanding of internal / external stakeholders & partners and their requirements.
- Excellent motivation and influencing skills with a positive can-do attitude
If you are interested in this vacancy, please apply via this advert and a member of the Boden Resource central team will be in contact.
Keywords: Engineering Manager/ Technical Manager/ Estates Manager/ Electrical Lead/ Maintenance Manager/ Hard Services Manager/ Hard FM/ Contract Manager (HARD FM)
Apply for Technical Services Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly