A Temp Facilities Assistant role to work as part of the busy Facilities Team at a Charity in Chelsea.
The duties of the role are:
• To provide comprehensive, administrative and clerical support and assistance to the Facilities Services Teams on either site as required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Verifying staff registration forms for all new staff, students, and visiting workers via the database system.
• Assist the processing of Security Cards: photograph all new staff as advised by Site Management, print new cards, and document all changes and cancellations.
• Assist with the training of staff in the use of the security network
• Responsible for ensuring filing systems (manual and electronic) are maintained and up to date.
• Photocopying as required.
• Receive visitors to the Site Management department.
• Assist with the maintenance and distribution of new and updated documents.
• To assist with waste management records .
• Assist with the maintenance of the Facilities Services’ sections of the company internet and intranet pages ensuring that they are attractive, user friendly and up to date.
• Provide any general administrative and clerical assistance to the Site Management /Facilities Services Teams as required including the accurate record and transmission of messages.
• To maintain the contract Intend data, monitor when contracts are up for renewal
• To manage all the information notice boards within office
• To support the Facilities Services Teams during planned events & seminars.
• To cover the Postal Services in the absence of the post holder.
• To occasionally cover the AV services at both Chelsea & Sutton as requested.
• To act as a member of security during any emergency evacuation.
• To take minutes at meetings as and when required.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Facilities Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly