We are seeking a Building Manager to take over management of a brand new commercial development that has been built with the modern, flexible, approach to work at the core of its design. This role will see you helping to mobilise a brand new commercial development in the East End of London, with a completion date of December this year for a client that is newly established, but heavily financially backed. Our client is looking for a Building Manager that can help lead the soft landings process, and be the driving force behind setting up best FM practice as opposed to being another cog-in-the-wheel.
Within this 75,000 sq ft building, your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing an on-site team including hard service staff, and concierge;
- Appointing and overseeing the work of external suppliers;
- Managing and reporting on the service charge budget for the site;
- Building a strong professional relationship with tenants in the building;
- Ensuring full H&S compliance;
- Overseeing the mobilisation and snagging process for the building;
- And other ad hoc duties where necessary.
Our client is looking for a Building Manager from an established real estate background, so service charge budget experience is essential, and for someone who can display a positive, flexible and innovative attitude to providing a first class FM service in a co-working environment. An IOSH is essential.
If you are interested in this role please apply online with your CV today.
Apply for Building Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly