Head of Facilities
This Head of Facilities position requires an accomplished facilities professsional to join the business and to oversee all aspects of facilities management across their group property throughout the UK and overseas.
Full details of our client will be disclosed to applicants who meet the requirements criteria.
The Head of Facilities will be tasked with overseeing all aspects of facilities management across the group portfolio of property. This will include but not be limited to:
- Leading on the delivery of both hard and soft services
- Assessing and managing the performance of all third party contracts and getting involved in the procurement aspect of securing new contractors and suppliers where required
- Ensuring the effective use of work space and making the necessary provisions to adapt and work with required changes
- Leading on the delivery of an effective Health & Safety strategy and policy
- Developing and implementing environmental and sustainable policies across all locations within the portfolio
- Working closely with board level executives to help achieve group objectives around the delivery of FM
- Visiting all sites and building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders at each site - this will include some overseas travel
To be considered for this Head of Facilities role applicants will be expected to have operated at a senior level within an FM capacity and ideally to have done that within an in house/client side role. As the property portfolio is corporate office buildings, applicants will be expected to demonstrate senior level responsibility of overseeing the provision and delivery of FM services across a corporate portfolio.
Applicants will have a track record of working closely with and influencing senior stakeholders, ideally at board level in order to implement and achieve FM related strategy and objectives.
The majority of the working time on this role will be Warwickshire based but travel to other locations will be essential so applicants will be expected to travel both nationally and overseas.
A competitive salary and benefits package is on offer.