Assistant Facilities Manager
Maxwell Stephens have been assigned by a leading financial services company to recruit a Facilities Coordinator to join their team based in the City of London.
- Liaise with all external facilities contractors including landlord
- Review suppliers on a regular basis to maintain service levels and value for money
- Be responsible for the administration of all routine repair and maintenance programmes, including printers, photocopiers, lift and air-conditioning
- Oversee the presentation and appearance of buildings, especially the front of house and client-facing areas
- Co-ordinate and respond to immediate facilities and administrative issues as they arise
- Assist with compliance on particular areas, including Health & Safety, Fire Regulations, IT Security and Disability Audits
- Ensure that Disaster Recovery Plan and supporting documents are kept up to date
- Organise the collection of confidential waste and toner cartridge recycling, secure IT disposal and furniture removal
- Deal with day-to-day IT enquiries from members and staff, liaising with IT consultants
- Assist in the administrative arrangements for events organised including setting out the meeting rooms
- Where required, assist in general administration, reception cover and taking papers and documents to court
- Make travel arrangements, including hotel bookings, for the barristers and inform them of bookings and restrictions
- Ensure all invoices relating to utilities and suppliers are checked and passed to finance for processing
- Administer petty cash in the absence of the HR and Office Manager
- Be responsible for the day-to-day management of the Facilities and Administration Assistant
- Arrange moves of new members and internal moves
- Participation in the development of our client
- The post-holder will be expected to play an active role in occasional meetings of the full Staff Team and in other meetings as appropriate.
- Computer literate including Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Educated to GCSE Standard (A-C) or equivalent
- IOSH Desirable, training may be provided
- Delivering excellent customer care and service in a medium size organisation
- Understanding of Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and Service Level Agreements (SLA)
Please call 0207 118 48 48 or email email@example.com to apply.
Apply for Assistant Facilities Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Facilities management (main) Executive / Officer / Estimator jobs in Secretarial & Administration
- Estates, property Executive / Officer / Estimator jobs in Secretarial & Administration
- Health & safety Executive / Officer / Estimator jobs in Secretarial & Administration
- Operations Executive / Officer / Estimator jobs in Secretarial & Administration