Facilities/ Maintenance Manager
My client is a rapidly expanding leisure business with a fantastic portfolio (approx. 30 sites) throughout the UK.
As a result of sustained growth they require a FM/Maintenance manager to join the small focused property team.
- Designing & delivering small projects and refurbishments across our estate
- Ensure the delivery of any planned maintenance projects across the estate.
- Carry out building & infrastructure inspections to maintain statutory compliance & a high standard of environment for both customers and employees.
- Carry out assessments of any on-going maintenance & the overall structure of existing venues.
- Develop & maintain effective supplier relationships and manage any supplier contracts.
- Monitor & ensure all compliance & safety standards are met, including all aspects of risk management.
- Assist in developing the annual planned maintenance budget alongside the Head of Construction
- Line management of the Technical & Maintenance Coordinator.
This is a Field based role and will require regular travel across the UK.
Ideally professional qualified with a least 2 years’ experience.
Previous experience of working with Maintenance Systems (preferably Ostara) Fantastic standards and a highly organised & motivated approach to work. You will possess a commercial approach, excellent communication and negotiation skills.
If you are team orientated, enjoy liaising with people from all levels, my client can provide you with an environment to prosper and a truly rewarding career.
Closing date June 21st.
Apply for Facilities/ Maintenance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly