Our client, one of the world's leading property agents, is recruiting a Building Manager to manage a high profile buildings in Central Sheffield. The role covers both hard and soft services with the key areas of responsibility being Tenant liaison, compliance, health & safety and contractor management. Ideal Candidates will have strong customer service skills, an IOSH Managing Safely certificate and an SIA license. Some knowledge of property management would also be beneficial
There is a robust network within the organisation to support the building manager at all times and the position offers an excellent opportunity to learn and enhance your facilities management skills and develop within a high profile organization.
In return our client is offering a salary up to £30,000 per annum dependent on experience.
Apply for Building Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Facilities management (main) Manager / Supervisor jobs in Private sector
- Engineering, maintenance Manager / Supervisor jobs in Private sector
- Estates, property Manager / Supervisor jobs in Private sector
- Events Manager / Supervisor jobs in Private sector
- Health & safety Manager / Supervisor jobs in Private sector