Facilities Management Contract Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for a Facilities Management Contract Manager based near Manchester
- Facilities Management Contract Manager
- Permanent opportunity
- Salary £50, 000 - £55,000 + car/Car allowance
- Location - Manchester
- PFI/ Public sector
Aa a Facilities Management Contract Manager you will be responsible for several education projects across Manchester.
We are looking for candidates who are passionate about building relationships and providing excellent service delivery to the public sector
- Ensure performance standards and Contract Delivery
- Ensuring positive relationships based on long term partnership.
- Lead and manage a team ensuring best practice in service delivery
- Manage and develop staff ensuring a positive employment culture, effective training strategies and high retention levels.
- Measure the effectiveness of service delivery across all product lines and which drive out service improvement in line with contractual KPI's.
- Ensure that the supply chain is in place to deliver compliant services across all services
- Put in place systems and processes to ensure PPMs are in place and service delivery is exceeded
- Ensure regular condition surveys are carried out across the estate in line with industry best practice
- Develop strategy and deliver the Company's Business plan
- Work with the Mobilisation team to ensure that strong foundations are laid at the outset of each new contract, developing successful mobilisation, transition and transformation of new contracts.
- Relevant degree/diploma or professional qualification in a Facilities Management discipline
- A track record of success in the delivery of Facilities Management (FM) services to the Public and Private Sectors.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a senior FM operational role, managing professional staff.
- A full driving licence and a willingness to travel are essential to the post.
Proven experience of
- Managing and motivating staff
- Planning and delivering effective property maintenance system
- Prepare budgets and manage expenditure to achieve financial targets
- Communicate effectively at a professional level with client representatives.
- The successful candidate will require a DBS/Disclosure Check
Apply for Contract Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly