Workspace Project Manager (14 Month Contract)
Our client, a leading technology company, are now looking for a Workspace Project manager to join their team. This exciting role will help successfully manage capital investment projects, (from end to end) in London, Dublin and Romania.
Key Responsibilities Include
- In conjunction with Project Sponsors, formulate project objectives and briefs. Translate these into scopes of work and formulate appropriate procurement strategies to deliver best value for the Business.
- Determine key stakeholders and consult effectively to ensure user requirements are defined and reflected in emerging project briefs.
- Work with appointed professional advisors to ensure project briefs are effectively translated into designs and specifications.
- Provide and present reports at key project milestones to ensure project proposals are signed off by the business / key stakeholders.
- Derive (and maintain) cost estimates for projects and work with Finance partners and project sponsors to create (and maintain) business cases for business approval.
- Assume responsibility to deliver projects within approved budgets. Track and monitor project costs through their life cycle.
- Establish project plans and timelines considering operational constraints and key business milestones. Assume responsibility to ensure projects are successfully delivered within pre-determined deadlines.
- Prepare and present expenditure approval requests and seek business approval for capital projects in accordance with Group policies and procedures.
- Prepare and present project reports to ensure the business is kept updated on major / strategic projects.
- Identify project risks and formulate relevant strategies to manage and mitigate these.
- Formulate and implement relevant strategies to ensure the quality standards are set and achieved.
- Ensure projects are planned, designed and delivered safely and in accordance with health and safety legislation.
- Ensure all relevant statutory approvals are obtained for capital projects.
- Work with our IT Group to ensure the smooth delivery of all projects
- Work with our MAC Manager to ensure all people moves are completed seamlessly
- Conduct project close out reviews and capture lessons learnt for continuous improvement
- Support the on-going development of property development policies and procedures across the Group to improve business efficiencies and controls.
- A relevant professional qualification in MRICS or APM.
- Extensive experience in Project management with Prince 2 qualification or equivalent.
- Experience & knowledge of Office moves / office fit out and staff relocations
- A relevant Health & Safety Qualification (e.g. NEBOSH)
- Knowledge and experience of dealing with local planning authorities.
- Knowledge and understanding of football, The FA and other sports administration / governing bodies.
- Experienced in using Microsoft Office.
If you would like to apply for this position, please contact Maxwell Stephens without delay.
More searches like this
- Facilities management (main) Manager / Supervisor Secretarial & Administration jobs in London (Central)
- Building development Manager / Supervisor Secretarial & Administration jobs in London (Central)
- Estates, property Manager / Supervisor Secretarial & Administration jobs in London (Central)
- Health & safety Manager / Supervisor Secretarial & Administration jobs in London (Central)
- Operations Manager / Supervisor Secretarial & Administration jobs in London (Central)