Workspace Project Manager (14 Month Contract)
Our client, a leading technology company, are now looking for a Workspace Project manager to join their team. This exciting role will help successfully manage capital investment projects, (from end to end) in London, Dublin and Romania.
Key Responsibilities Include
- In conjunction with Project Sponsors, formulate project objectives and briefs. Translate these into scopes of work and formulate appropriate procurement strategies to deliver best value for the Business.
- Determine key stakeholders and consult effectively to ensure user requirements are defined and reflected in emerging project briefs.
- Work with appointed professional advisors to ensure project briefs are effectively translated into designs and specifications.
- Provide and present reports at key project milestones to ensure project proposals are signed off by the business / key stakeholders.
- Derive (and maintain) cost estimates for projects and work with Finance partners and project sponsors to create (and maintain) business cases for business approval.
- Assume responsibility to deliver projects within approved budgets. Track and monitor project costs through their life cycle.
- Establish project plans and timelines considering operational constraints and key business milestones. Assume responsibility to ensure projects are successfully delivered within pre-determined deadlines.
- Prepare and present expenditure approval requests and seek business approval for capital projects in accordance with Group policies and procedures.
- Prepare and present project reports to ensure the business is kept updated on major / strategic projects.
- Identify project risks and formulate relevant strategies to manage and mitigate these.
- Formulate and implement relevant strategies to ensure the quality standards are set and achieved.
- Ensure projects are planned, designed and delivered safely and in accordance with health and safety legislation.
- Ensure all relevant statutory approvals are obtained for capital projects.
- Work with our IT Group to ensure the smooth delivery of all projects
- Work with our MAC Manager to ensure all people moves are completed seamlessly
- Conduct project close out reviews and capture lessons learnt for continuous improvement
- Support the on-going development of property development policies and procedures across the Group to improve business efficiencies and controls.
- A relevant professional qualification in MRICS or APM.
- Extensive experience in Project management with Prince 2 qualification or equivalent.
- Experience & knowledge of Office moves / office fit out and staff relocations
- A relevant Health & Safety Qualification (e.g. NEBOSH)
- Knowledge and experience of dealing with local planning authorities.
- Knowledge and understanding of football, The FA and other sports administration / governing bodies.
- Experienced in using Microsoft Office.
If you would like to apply for this position, please contact Maxwell Stephens without delay.
Apply for Workspace Project Manager (14 Month Contract)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Facilities management (main) Manager / Supervisor jobs in Secretarial & Administration
- Building development Manager / Supervisor jobs in Secretarial & Administration
- Estates, property Manager / Supervisor jobs in Secretarial & Administration
- Health & safety Manager / Supervisor jobs in Secretarial & Administration
- Operations Manager / Supervisor jobs in Secretarial & Administration