Group Property Manager
You will support our hotels by liaising with our on-site Maintenance Team, your own team of Handy people and our supporting contractors to ensure that each are perfectly presented and operationally on point. With exceptionally high standards, you will approach every task with devotion and pride, combined with focussed contractor, projects and maintenance management.
With responsibility for a portfolio off approx. 7 UK hotels and 1 European property you will have strong time management and delegation skills.
- To carry out quality control checks on all jobs, maintain maintenance logs and records. Snagging and supporting the sign off process when required
- Update and contact external companies that are overdue for service visits under contract via our Quore system.
- To negotiate and tender all maintenance contractual agreements/renewals.
- To be available via telephone out of working hours and to be called in out of hours for emergencies.
- To manage, monitor & improve the maintenance function to provide rapid response & planned maintenance services to comply with legislation, protect public safety & Hotel equipment
- The checking of external company’s status and competency for carrying out works on our premises.
- To be involved in the review of the Property Budget and CAPEX Expenditure.
- To work closely with our Group Operations Manager and Group Financial Controller with regards to all aspects of maintenance functions and control of expenditure.
- To run projects as directed and be actively involved in any meetings you are asked to attend.
- To make regular inspections of our properties and identify problem areas for improvement.
- Good working knowledge of electrical, plumbing, HVAC.
- Previous experience in engineering or building services within a hospitality environment;
- Experience of leading a maintenance team.
- Demonstratable knowledge of Health & Safety practices;
- Ideally you will be a good team player and have the ability to take ownership of tasks and workload;
- Experience in offering exceptional customer service;
- Proactive, composed, enthusiastic, approachable, able to build strong rapport with guests and other Team Members;
- Able to travel across the UK to all of our hotels. (there will be some overnight trip required);
- A knowledge of Quore Management system would be advantageous.
- Good IT skills and a familiarity with industry-specific software
With a strong customer-led commercial approach, you will be confident dealing with a wide range of people, possess a cool head and have the ability to drive forward projects.
If you are able to demonstrate a pragmatic, logical approach and feel that you have the required skills please send your CV, including package. Closing date for application 28th June.
Apply for Group Property Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly