Recruitment Consultant- London
Facilities Management Recruitment Consultant
Through a combination of training and ongoing development, you will learn how to network, generate leads, headhunt and qualify candidates. As your confidence grows, so will your understanding of the terminologies and recruitment processes needed to maximise your potential to enter the next phase of your career.
You will support both the Candidate and Client throughout the recruitment process from start to finish; covering all aspects of sourcing and selecting Candidates, matching suitable candidates to vacancies, arranging interviews and preparing both Candidate and Client to meet and discuss the role available, providing advice and interview tips, advising the Client on the best choice of Candidate to offer for the position available, providing references and offering the candidate the role they have interviewed for.
You will follow the workflow on the CRM which also forms the Recruitment procedure documented as part of our ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System.
- Resource: Utilise job boards, internal database and social media to find high-quality professionals within the Facilities Management industry
- Market Research: Networking, reading blogs, attending events, reports and keeping up to date with industry news
- Networking & maintaining strong relationships in your market: Cold calling, attending conferences, business meetings and industry events.
- Understand and meet agreed KPI's
- Meet and exceed agreed financial targets
- Ensure all necessary administration, payment and aftercare services are concluded in line with company policies
- Use Social Media to build relationships with existing and attract potential clients and candidates
Client Management / Business Development:
- Proactively seek new business opportunities & generate leads, using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking
- Attend business meetings and visit both new and existing clients to manage, build and develop positive relationships with them. Develop a good understanding of the company, their industry, what they do, their work culture and environment
- Establish and agree Terms and Conditions of service
- Identify Clients needs and requirements and provide feedback
- Writing and placing job adverts on behalf of the Client on job boards and social media
- Writing Job Specifications on behalf of the Client
- Keep in regular contact with Candidates, updating CRM profile, keeping the database fresh and up to date
- Source and approach potential candidates to identify and qualify, assessing their suitability against specific client requirements.
- Meeting Candidates for face to face interviews
- Pre-screen candidates before interviewing for suitability and to build a relationship
- Becoming a trusted advisor to our candidates by supporting them throughout their applications, understanding their true motivations and aspirations, and offering advice and interview tip
- Support the Candidate with registration through our Company website to ensure GDPR compliance and offer advice on setting up and maintaining their profile account on the Bridge website
What you can expect:
- A strong Team culture which encourages you to reach your full potential
- A competitive Basic Salary
- Excellent commission structure which is above the Industry standard
- Quarterly and yearly incentive schemes
- Initiatives to develop your personal and professional aspirations
- 22 days holiday rising to 25
Apply for Recruitment Consultant- London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly