Technical Services Manager - Property Management based in City of London. £50k-£58k + Package
Technical Services Manager - Property Management
£50k-£58k + Package
Central London Base
My client is a Global Leader in Real Estate Services. They provide property solutions to a wide range of customers with market leading options. The business is looking to grow their Technical Division which provides Technical Solutions to the existing and a new client base. The role will work with a small team of Technical experts based in Central London, the role will require 2-3 days in the office with the rest of the week working from various client sites across Central London.
* Manage relationships internal/external.
* Deliver value for money services.
* Control budgets and deliver the agreed services, to the defined service levels, on time.
* Establish and maintain external contacts with statutory authorities and other groups and associations applicable and beneficial to the services provided.
* Manage service providers and monitor performance against contracted SLAs and KPIs.
* Co-ordinate the production of performance reports carries out analysis of the results and takes appropriate action to ensure continuous improvement is achieved.
* Provide team update/training in relation to building services.
* Complete engineering site surveys & audit reports.
* Complete life cycle reports to an agreed format.
* Manage the agreed forecasts.
* Manage internal and external relationships including Client, local authorities, service providers and statutory bodies.
* Establish 'value for money' strategies for delivering the technical management service.
* Provide technical support & advice to the FM team.
* Review CIBSE/HVCA guidelines and contractor T&Cs.
* Review and manage engineering business risk.
* Deliver and market M&E offering.
* Relevant Qualifications - Mechanical/Electrical/Building Services, etc
* Excellent verbal and written communication
* Ability to work alone and as part of a team
* Strong commercial acumen
Apply for Technical Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly