Maintenance Electrician – 6 Month Initial Fixed Term Contract
CATCH 22 is working on behalf of a prestigious Embassy looking to recruit an Electrical Maintenance Engineer for a 6-month contract. You will be delivering high quality planned & reactive maintenance whilst also maintaining a strong level of customer service. The role has many benefits including 8am – 4pm working hours with 1hr lunch, 22 holiday days + stats, healthcare scheme, life insurance and up to 5% match on pension contributions.
Our client has recently won a contract to maintain the Embassy and plans to take on other Embassies in the future. They are looking with someone with a very customer focused electrical background as you will be dealing with very important clients on a daily basis.
- Carrying out Planned Preventative Maintenance and complete the appropriate paperwork and reports.
- Carrying out Reactive, emergency breakdown tasks and complete the associated paperwork.
- Ensuring that all tasks are completed within appropriate time scales.
- Carrying out all duties in accordance with the Embassies policies and procedures.
- Understanding and completing all work-related documentation accurately and on time.
- Carrying out work in a safe and diligent manner.
- Complying with all Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- Undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required.
Who are we looking for?
- Qualified to City & Guilds Level II/III and 17th or 18th edition
- Experience of electrical maintenance for both commercial and residential properties
- Experience of working within static role desirable.
- Knowledge of Health & Safety and safe working practices.
- Strong customer care focus.
- Good communication skills.
- Proactive approach.
- Able to anticipate and/or diagnose and repair faults.
- Capable of completing essential paperwork in accurate and timely manner.
For more information please contact Bradley Lister on 02039556498 or apply on line and we will contact you directly.
Apply for Maintenance Electrician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly