Head of Estates and Property Services
A public sector client is looking for an experienced Estates professional, will need plenty of local authority estates transactional surveying expertise. The role will have line management responsibilities also.
- Lead, plan, deliver and develop an expert professional Estates Service, to undertake management of local authority services;
- Manage staff responsible for service delivery / support within the department and to ensure that the department undertakes effective cross-working within the Growth Directorate;
- Ensure the organisation maximises service outcomes in relation financial management;
- Undertake a leading role in development of strategic asset management planning;
- Ensure service delivery within a complex and diverse service area by leading a team of staff and specialist consultant’s ensuring professional standards are delivered;
- Manage responses and communication to complex professional or politically sensitive issues within the area of responsibility, including Councillors, residents, business owners and internal stakeholders.
- Full RICS Membership, ideally hold a degree (or equivalent);
- Experience of planning & delivering effective estates services including valuation, property transactions, case work and projects;
- Evidence of leading and coordinating an estates or property department;
- Experience of planning & delivering effective estates services including valuation, property transactions, case work and projects.