Recruiter: BWA (Europe) Limited
Location: Bromley, Kent
Salary: 22,000 – 30,000 per year, subject to negotiation and experience
Posted: 8th July 2019
Closes: 7th August 2019
Specialist Area: Facilities Management Consultancy
Job Level: Consultant (Junior / Intermediate)
Sector: FM Consultancy
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time (37.5 hrs / week)
Job Title: FM Consultant
Private Practice of Chartered Surveyors is currently looking for FM Consultant to join their Facilities Management Consultancy division.
As an overview, BWA’s FM Consultancy team specialise in developing and delivering bespoke property and facilities related solutions to a wide variety of clients in both the public and private sectors.
In this context, the successful candidate can expect to get involved in the delivery of a broad range of FM related consultancy services aimed at optimising the financial and management implications of owning and occupying the organisational “workplace”. Typical example of commissions undertaken include: outsourcing / procurement; benchmarking of cost, process and performance; organisational restructuring; FM project management.
Main Duties and Responsibilities of the job:
• Assisting in developing and delivering of a complete facilities strategy to clients, including the development of relevant documentation and management of the process.
• Liaising with client and key stakeholders to co-ordinate their input into projects
• Producing documentation for projects
• Producing client progress highlight reports
• Supporting the team in developing marketing materials for projects
• Supporting the team in maintaining and developing good relationships with existing clients
• Assisting in producing tender proposals to secure new business
Skills and Qualifications needed
The ideal candidate will have a RICS or IWFM accredited degree or equivalent qualification / related industry experience. It will be a bonus if you can also demonstrate: good Microsoft Office Software experience, an ethos of excellent customer service and a flexible team based approach to the working environment.
Interested candidates should send their CV and covering letter F.A.O M. Packham to email@example.com - Click Apply
Apply for FM Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly