Senior Catering Manager
A large healthcare organisation based in the Midlands, are seeking to appoint an interim Catering professional who has managed teams for a period of 3 – 6 months. Candidate must have experience working within a healthcare setting in this role.
- Management and delivery of high-quality catering service across the organisation including all aspects of human and financial resource management;
- Assist the Head of Facilities in the development of strategic and operational plans and policies whilst ensuring the delivery of a safe, quality, cost effective food service;
- Facilitate communication and co-operation within directorate and external organisations;
- Co-ordination and develop local delivery plans for the catering functions; contribute to the agreement of service and financial objectives for the areas under control;
- Monitor the performance of the catering function against its agreed objectives, and be responsible for taking corrective action where necessary;
- Undertake initiatives to maximise income within Catering Services by exploring all opportunities to develop commercial approaches and partnerships;
- Degree in Hospitality Management or other relevant qualification / experience, ideally hold NEBOSH/IOSH Certificate or Training Qualification – 7307/D32/33;
- Significant experience of Catering Management in a complex healthcare organisation;
- A broad knowledge of local and national policies and initiatives effecting catering services and food hygiene issues.