Our client a large and well-established Facilities Management Service Provider are looking to appoint a new Helpdesk Manager to be based out of Salford. The core purpose of the role will be to manage the Helpdesk operators who will log, respond and organise the full range of all facilities management work including planned and reactive works; from customer enquiry to job completion.
- Support the Helpdesk team, to log, respond and organise all planned and reactive works; from customer enquiry to job completion within SLA timeframe.
- Manage work orders through the company’s CAFM system (Concept Evolution) ensuring contract SLA's and KPI's are met and ensuring data accuracy.
- Manage the issue of purchase orders and adherence to the procurement process in line with company procedures.
- Collate and distribute all reports in line with procedural and contractual requirements.
- Provide system support to Helpdesk Team.
- Attend weekly planning meetings with the supervisor/Contract Manager.
- Create and maintain effective individual and team working relationships with the FM, Operational and Business Development teams as well as the Client, Subcontractors and their representatives.
- Escalate any complaints as required and support continuous improvement activity to reduce levels of customer complaints.
- Create and maintain effective individual and team working relationships with all internal and external customers and ensure client confidentiality is always maintained.
- Ensure excellent customer service delivery, promote customer satisfaction and achievement of all SLA's and KPI's.
- Responsibility for the implementation of Health and Safety, quality, environmental system requirements ensuring compliance with all legislation and company policies and procedures.
- Maintain up to date records in accordance with legislative and company requirements.
Ideal candidates will have a strong understanding of Facilities Management and FM Contracts (PFI contracts in particular) and have previous experience managing an FM Helpdesk. Knowledge of the Concept Evolution System would also be beneficial.
For this the client are looking to offer a salary up to £32,000 per annum plus benefits package and continuous development opportunities to help further a career in FM.
More searches like this
- Facilities management (main) Manager / Supervisor FM service provider jobs in Salford
- Contracts, projects, bids Manager / Supervisor FM service provider jobs in Salford
- Engineering, maintenance Manager / Supervisor FM service provider jobs in Salford
- Estates, property Manager / Supervisor FM service provider jobs in Salford
- Health & safety Manager / Supervisor FM service provider jobs in Salford