Interim FM Project Manager
My client is a retailer with a significant portfolio throughout the UK.
They are committed to significant expansion through a mixture of optimization of the existing estate, acquisition, and new build properties.
Reporting to the Head os Estates & Facilities Management, this role will manage a significant multidisciplinary team (including external Consultants) in the Procurement and set up of outsourced soft and hard FM services the Estate.
An experienced Project / Programme Director with outstanding leadership, management, KPI delivery and customer service skills. The skill base could come from client or consulting backgrounds and significant relevant experience is a prerequisite to being considered for the role.
The successful candidate will have a breadth of experience, excellent organisational skills and knowledge in complex projects and be able to demonstrate experience of delivering major programmes.
Professional qualified you will possess a commercial approach, excellent communication and negotiation skills.
Skills and attributes
- Be able to apply quality management principles and processes
- Be able to apply risk assessment and management principles and processes
- Network effectively, negotiate well and influence people
- Broker relationships with stakeholders within and outside the programme
- Be aware of the broader perspective and how it affects the programme
- Ability to maintain workflow efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- An analytical mindset with very good problem-solving abilities.
More searches like this
- Facilities management (main) Director / Head / VP Travel & Hospitality jobs in Oxfordshire
- Building design, planning Director / Head / VP Travel & Hospitality jobs in Oxfordshire
- Building development Director / Head / VP Travel & Hospitality jobs in Oxfordshire
- Contracts, projects, bids Director / Head / VP Travel & Hospitality jobs in Oxfordshire
- Procurement Director / Head / VP Travel & Hospitality jobs in Oxfordshire