European Account Manager
Pareto are looking to employ an experienced European Account Manager to manage one of their most prestigious accounts. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate exceptional experience in people management, process implementation and ownership of day to day operations across various countries on behalf of the client. This will include experience working supplier side to deliver to a high profile client and a thorough understand of M&E service delivery. We are looking for an exceptional communicator that will be able to manage several stakeholders, across several countries whilst maintaining the highest levels of service at all times. We need someone that is ambitious, self-driven, professional and the hardest worker in the room. This role will report in the Pareto Associate Director and will liaise daily with the client’s EMEA Head of Workspace. We are looking for someone to take a well performing account and make it a world leading example of service delivery.
- All business travel expenses covered
- Immediate start
- 3% pension, private health care, private dental, 33 days holiday inc bank holidays.
- Ownership of day to day operations which includes daily management of three workplace managers across London, Ireland and Malta. This includes for all core functions cover Management, Front of House, Cleaning, Security, Engineering, H&S Management, Postroom, Catering and all other ancillary services.
- Deputising for the Workspace managers during there annual leave which will require spending time in their countries whilst they are away from the business. This candidate will need to understand the operations fully to be able to deputise in their absence and sort various operational challenges during their time away.
- Weekly operational briefings with the client representative to explain the operational challenges and opportunities across the portfolio. These weekly meetings will be documented and the minutes shared with all key stakeholders.
- Completion of monthly management reports that cover all services across all sites. This will be delivered to the client within 10 days of the following month and will include full PPM and H&S data. This will extend to quarterly strategic reviews that will senior stakeholders to drive the strategy of the overall contract.
- Assistance with the implementation, management and delivery of a global CAFM system working closely with the customer to ensure it is fully optimised.
- Implementation of standard operating procedures for all base functions of the service delivery. This will include designing, writing and delivery these SOP’s and ensuring they are followed to UK standard across all countries.
- Extensive travel will be a cornerstone of this role. The role will be based from Hammersmith UK but we’d envisage weekly visits to Ireland and monthly visits to Malta. There will also be scope to travel to several other sites and countries within the portfolio. All travel costs will be covered by Pareto.
- Full accountability for understand the baseline contract and ensuring that all base services are delivered without exception. Reporting week/monthly/quarterly to ensure all requirements of the contract are met.
- Act as the senior point of decision making for the team and the key point of escalation to ensure the client is free to manage at a strategic level.
- Completion of all HR related tasks including appraisals, salary reviews and disciplinary procedures.
- Working with the London Workplace Manager to implement a full Learning and development programme to be rolled out across all sites within the Pareto portfolio.
- The client is anticipating significant growth in 2020 which will provide significant opportunities for development for the team and this role.
- Manage core sub-contractors effectively ensuring they are operating in line with their specifications and delivering value for money.
- Completing quarterly audit reviews with all core sub-contractors including SLA scoring.
- Provide support for large scaler projects across the portfolio.
Additional Important Areas:
- Health & Safety Management
- A thorough understanding of health and safety to ensure compliance across the operating portfolio at all times in line with the company standards.
- Conduct regular audits to ensure statutory items are adhered to.
- Managing RAMS process for all team members including Toolbox Talks.
- Reporting to client on H&S related incidents on an immediate basis.
- Service Delivery
- To lead the operational delivery of a number of facilities management contracts in London
- Develop strong relationships with clients and Pareto FM teams
- Responsibility for financial performance of each contract
- Focus on innovation in service delivery and exceeding customers contractual requirements
- Offering innovation around business processes and leading re-engineering projects
- Oversee the management of projects within the portfolio.
- People Management
- Manage 3 direct reports across three countries with around 15 site based operatives
- Communicate effectively in both written and verbal format to ensure that your team are clear about our expectations
- Manage all disciplinary, sickness and grievance in line with Pareto policy with support from your management.
- Provide regular feedback on performance as required
- Client Liaison
- Be the key client contact point for all issues
- Provide regular formal and informal client communication
- Facilitate monthly/quarterly client meetings as required
- Write client reports as required
- Minute client meetings
- Be a trusted source of innovation for the client in service delivery
- Suitable, recent and relevant FM experience (typically 7+ years)
- A IWFM qualification (or similar) level 5 or above
- A minimum of IOSH Managing Safely qualified or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of FM service delivery across all services lines
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Strong IT skills
- Ability to manage own workload and work on own initiative
- Ability to work in, and adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Comfortable challenging poor standards or behaviour and implementing change
- Ability to work co-operatively with others to complete tasks and implement process improvements.
- Multi-site FM management experience preferred