£70,000 - £80,000 + Car & Bonus
Your new company
Our client is UK based FM & Workplace Services business, they operate across all sectors have a reputation for service delivery and customer engagement. Over the last 5 years they have driven numerous customer experience projects and have won a number of partnership awards.
Your new role
Based across a number of highly important and prestigious corporate sites you will manage the delivery of IFM services.
- Creating a collaborative and inclusive work environment
- Overall responsibility for a large service team
- Identifying skills gaps and implementing training programs
- Driving modern workplace projects and initiatives
- Management and control of a large P&L
- Working with senior level stakeholders to improve the workplace environment
What you'll need to succeed
We are looking for a truly modern work place and FM professional, this role is all about customer experience, driving service standards and identifying opportunities to maximise the clients workplace offering. You must have managed services at a senior level and have the ability to build relationships at all levels.
What you'll get in return
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop a 5 star standard service offering, they can offer a comprehensive benefits package and an established working environment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please apply through this advert with your up-to-date CV or at Boden Resource on 0121 702 1464.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.