Regional Facilities Manager
Following an internal promotion, our client is looking to add an ambitious Regional Facilities Manager to their team. You will take charge of a mixed-use portfolio throughout the South East in a role offering flexibility and autonomy, as well as the platform for further development within a market-leading property business.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Conducting regular site visits and inspections of your portfolio;
- Setting and managing service charge budgets;
- Building strong working relationships with key stakeholders including tenant representatives, clients and service providers;
- Managing the work of on-site staff, both in-house and service providers;
- Ensuring full H&S compliance throughout the site, undertaking audits where needed etc;
- Overseeing the proactive and reactive maintenance for the portfolio, including minor project works where necessary.
Our client is looking for an individual with experience of working with the real estate industry previously, ideally for a managing agent, with multi-site experience being essential. An IOSH qualification is also necessary, whilst further qualifications such as a NEBOSH or IWFM membership/qualification being looked upon favourable. This role is one offering flexibility, with you taking complete control of your diary and ownership of your own success, hence our client is looking for a proactive and responsible individual who understands the true value of FM done right.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online with your CV today.
Apply for Regional Facilities Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly