Business Development Manager
Our client is an award-winning Cleaning Provider to the commercial sector. It is an established business with a real family feel to it. It is currently looking to hire a proven Business Development Manager to help continue with its growth plans in London and the South East.
As the Business Development Manager, you will report into the Sales Director and be responsible for generating new business and following up on any new business enquiries. It is important that the successful candidate has a proven track record of operating and winning business in the Facilities Management industry.
The successful Business Development Manager must have a strong work ethic, have a credible reputation and be able to generate ‘new business sales’. Our client would like to hire someone who is versatile and can use new sales methods (online marketing, LinkedIn etc.) as well as traditional methods.
If you feel you have the right background and experience, then please send your CV. Our client is offering:
- £40,000 - £50,000 basic salary
- £3,600 travel allowance
- Personal development and training
Our client is fantastic place to work with a low turnover of staff at all levels and high employee satisfaction rating.
Apply for Business Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Facilities management (main) Manager / Supervisor Private sector jobs in London (Central)
- Estates, property Manager / Supervisor Private sector jobs in London (Central)
- Operations Manager / Supervisor Private sector jobs in London (Central)
- Procurement Manager / Supervisor Private sector jobs in London (Central)