Our client is an established FM Service Provider with an impressive portfolio of contracts across the South East. It is currently looking to hire a Compliance Manager for a government hard services contract in Central London.
As the Compliance Manager, you will report into the Senior Operations Manager for the contract and your role will be to manage, collate, examine, maintain and register all of the relevant information covering the necessary documentation required to ensure statutory compliance across all relevant disciplines. These disciplines include Electrical, Mechanical, Ventilation, Fire, Lifts and Water.
The successful Compliance Manager must have a proven track record in a similar role, have an excellent understanding of the facilities management industry, have a suitable technical background, experience of using CAFM systems (Maximo ideally) and a high level of IT skills.
Our client is offering:
- Private Healthcare
- 25 days holiday plus BH
- Training and development opportunities
- Flexible working.
For more details or a confidential chat, please get in touch with Claudio at Alex Young Recruitment or forward your CV.
More searches like this
- Facilities management (main) Manager / Supervisor Public Sector jobs in London (Greater)
- Engineering, maintenance Manager / Supervisor Public Sector jobs in London (Greater)
- Health & safety Manager / Supervisor Public Sector jobs in London (Greater)
- Operations Manager / Supervisor Public Sector jobs in London (Greater)