JUNIOR RFM - MANAGING AGENT - INDUSTRIAL PORTFOLIO
My client a niche managing agent seeks a Junior Regional FM with experience in looking after a portfolio of 5 to 7 Industrial sites. You will be responsible for sites all located in Berkshire. You will liaise with service partners on a daily basis. Another key part of the role will involve very close tenant engagement as well as attending meeting with the owners of the portfolio too.
You will work very closely with the surveyors who work on the instructions too as well as having exposure to the end clients too.
You will be responsible from managing any project works on site from cradle to grave and appoint relevant contractors.
You will also have an IOSH/NEBOSH and previous exposure to portfolios.
A great opportunity to join an organisation that is growing in size due to organic growth where opportunity to develop your career will be offered.
Please do visit our website at www.concrete-consulting.co.uk to find out more.
To apply for this role, please email your CV to Hari Prakash by clicking on the 'apply'' button.
It is the policy of Concrete Consulting, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you
More searches like this
- Facilities management (main) Manager / Supervisor Telecommunications jobs in Berkshire
- Contracts, projects, bids Manager / Supervisor Telecommunications jobs in Berkshire
- Engineering, maintenance Manager / Supervisor Telecommunications jobs in Berkshire
- Estates, property Manager / Supervisor Telecommunications jobs in Berkshire
- Health & safety Manager / Supervisor Telecommunications jobs in Berkshire